Immanuel Worship & Deliverance Ministries INT'L
Enact Matt. 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father, and of the son and of the Holy Spirit. Supervising the development of national Christians to take the gospel to the orphans and neglected of their community through servant, leadership, and modeling.
- To uplift the sick
- Encourage broken hearts
- To reach out to those who are in need physically and spiritually.
- Oversee food pantry and projects involving the homeless and hungry
- Coordinate clothes closet
- Provide available resource information of local shelters, food pantries, hotlines and cooperates with local, state, and federal organizations for programs that involve the outreach of the ministry
- Oversee missionary offerings and donations
- Support the service of God’s holy ordination of communion
Key areas of responsibility:
Studying, preaching, and teaching God’s Word
- Developing discipleship programs that emphasize evangelism and God’s role for the family
- Personally taking the gospel to neighbors through Biblical lessons, educational material, outreaches, etc.
- Assisting with evangelism ministry
- Attending Leadership meetings
- Being open and flexible to the daily leading of God’s Holy Spirit